Bored taking same selfies on the mountains, valleys, cliffs, beaches, around lush greenery etc? Have you had enough of these in your previous holidays? Looking for a destination which is trendy, chic, and upmarket, has none of the clichés and yet becomes a preferred holiday destination? If you nodded positively, you simply have to head to London in your next holiday and get clicked at some of the best tourist attractions.
Some icing on the cake, these attractions are absolutely FREE! Imagine planning a holiday at one of the most expensive tourist destinations, getting sublime selfies, which then becomes your next Instagram story. This certainly will be your most memorable holiday. Remember this is just small Instagramable guide of London. The city has lot more to offer its tourists. London is quite rich in history, architecture, shopping, and food and night life. To know complete guide of the city read Places to visit in London. One can even club Scotland along with London holiday. To plan your Scotland holiday read Scotland’s heavenly beauty.
1. Big Ben: This is one of the oldest and iconic towers of London. A very popular tourist attraction, it is usually very crowded and has a lot of hustle bustle around it. There is a huge giant like bell inside and the clock outside the tower right at the top is quite a highlight point. Not to forget a lot of popular Hollywood and Bollywood movies have been shot here. Isn’t it a good selfie point?
2. Tower Bridge: Yet another iconic piece of London and a popular spot for movies. This artistic bridge looks incredible from a distance, especially at night. It overlooks Themes River. The bridge opens up when a big vessel passes through it, it’s an amazing sight. You can simply take a walk on the bridge in the evening and admire its beauty. One of the most admired location for taking selfies
3. London Eye: Closer to Big Ben and near Thames River, London eye is a giant like wheel which rotates very slowly giving a 360 view of the city. It rises above the sky line and one can get its mesmerizing views even from a few miles away. This is a paid ride, however for you to get clicked in the front of the ride, doesn’t require any penny.
4. Buckingham Palace: This is the most famous address of London for centuries. The palace is home of the ‘Queen of London’. The best attraction is the change of Guard which happens daily in summers around 11.30am. The view of the parade is simply remarkable. Tourists throng here in huge numbers just to get a glimpse. Situated off Hyde Park, one can spend some time there before proceeding to the next location
5. Oxford Street: It is the most popular shopping streets of UK. It houses some of the best flagship brands, huge departmental stores and cheap shopping all in one place. Thousands of locals and tourists horde here daily to satisfy their shopping needs. The locality is nicely decorated during winters especially during Christmas. All the more reason for you to get a selfie here!
About The Author:
I am Anuja, a Management professional, with interest in Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing. Since my childhood days, I have been travelling to various locations for holidays. Since then I developed interest in Travelling and make it point to travel frequently even today. Travel makes me refresh and rejuvenate. I also have keen interest in wild life and love watching animals in their natural habitat. I like writing reviews on various social media platforms, which then inspired me to take up writing and eventually started my own travel blog. You can read my blog on www.wetraveler.com and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can connect with me on my social media handles: