As I had mentioned in my earlier post that my love for chicken is inevitable and that drove me to try another chicken recipe this weekend. This time I had tried something in completely Desi style. I’ve used the egg white and yolk ⇩ separately to garnish the dish and it gave pretty colourful contrast to the presentation⇧.
Oil – 2 tbsp
- Marinate chicken with beaten curd, 2 tsp crushed black pepper and salt and rest it for about an hour.
- Heat oil and butter in a frying pan and sauté chopped onion.
- Add diced capsicum to the sautéed onion. If you are not using capsicum please ignore this step.
- Once onion gets soften add ginger paste and stir it well.
- Add marinated chicken and mix it well with the sautéed mix.
- Wait till the time the gravy leaves oil.
- Add little water and cook it covered till the chicken gets tender.
- Switch off the gas and sprinkle the remaining crushed black pepper and butter. Mix it well.
- Fry egg white and yolk separately. Cut both in julienne and use it for garnishing.
Try this recipe at home and am sure you like the taste. I would love to prepare the dish again and next time I will try it with phulka or naan or paratha. Don’t forget to post your comments out here and please share if you have tried it in any different way.